The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink First logs with fic750s and TD05H 20G. Some issues.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMTyson

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 9, 2010
Lake Charles, Louisiana
These are the first logs since I have installed my new(used LOL) fic 750cc injectors and my new TD05H 20G.

I am running wastegate pressure for obvious reasons.. I have left everything the same as it was when I had taken the 14b off(DA tables) and I zeroed out the maf(had a boost leak on the chra of the 14b), exept I adjusted the fuel table a bit so that I wasn't running really lean when in boost. I think it was in log 4 or 5 when i adjusted it.

My o2 sensor is not cycling for some reason, it is a brand new bosch o2 sensor for a 91 eagle talon tsi. It doesn't even cycle while in narrowband sim . Any suggestions that could fix this issue? or is it probably defective?

I run lean on hot starts and when I have my foot on the brake, AND when i'm idling lower than 1000 rpm. I'm thinking its a vaccum leak, what do you think? Or maybe my alternator??

Looking for pointers.

log.2011.04.26-02.elg (log 2)

log.2011.04.26-03.elg (log 3)

log.2011.04.26-04.elg (log 4)

log.2011.04.26-05.elg (log 5) Knocking like crazy around 260 seconds. Pretty scary.....

Just click the download thing..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34 views and 0 replies? come on guys.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back