The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Fine tune with safc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thats what ive done with mine..
Ive just tweeked it until all fuel trims have zeroed out.
Its my dd so not trying to push the envelope...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

This has long been a classic combination and is very useful for a well mannered reasonably fast car.

You do however always have the option of selling your SAFC and switching to ecmlink lite or a ostrich setup for little additional investment that could provide you with even greater tuning options. If you do want to sell the SAFC then try to sell it on ebay or in another community as the going price will be higher than here in the DSM world where they are quickly becoming deprecated because of the more advanced and highly available tuning solutions that have matured over the last few years.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back