1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Findaza & ACT Flywheels

Posted by techboy, May 27, 2019

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. techboy

techboy Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2018
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    I have an AWD 7-bolt Findaza flywheel. I'm not sure how many miles are on this flywheel, but not many. It came out of my donor car. You can see it still have sharpie marker numbers on it from install. $80 + shipping to you.

eyhIjn.jpg

Mkd3eW.jpg

I also have a FWD ACT 7-bolt flywheel. I bought this new several years ago and ran it on my car. It has about 10K on it. $100 + Shipping to your door.

DenKPb.jpg

IyR7xX.jpg

Street Build 1K  6

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    13.876 @ 106.97 · 2G DSM
  2. techboy

techboy Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2018
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    Bump. Both are still available.

Street Build 1K  6

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST