The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Experts please! Identify this fmic!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOREMORSE93

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 2, 2008
Chicago, Illinois
Don't know what kind of fmic this is...i thought it was a punishment racing fmic but the uicp looks a little shorter and it did come with a knockoff greddy bov.

Attachments

• 2011-05-26 20.47.47.jpg
    2011-05-26 20.47.47.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 2011-05-26 20.56.17.jpg
    2011-05-26 20.56.17.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 57
  • greddy bov.jpg
    greddy bov.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 144
I see a bunch of boost leaks looking in that box, that's A LOT of piping, geez. It looks like a inviveral FMIC kit off ebay.

I looked around on ebay and didn't find a similar looking kit but I can almost guarantee you it's a ebay kit just by looking at the core. It's either an ebay kit or punishment racing and punishment racing doesn't sell a kit with that kind of piping.

On a completely unrelated note, I found a fmic by obx. I've never been a fan of their stuff but the core actually looks pretty decent. Does anyone know what kit they copied their design off of? I'm just curious how the piping runs, it looks like a short-route kit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Yeah that is cx racing. Had the same one. Traded the core and pos knock off type s for a mishimoto Fmic

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back