The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

evo 3 16g and injectors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I guess that's not a wideband a/f. You should be fine at stock boost levels. If you have a boost controller you should probably set it below 12 psi to be safe if you have no way of monitoring your setup. Once you start changing turbos/boost levels or fuel components you should invest in a wideband to monitor your system to make sure you aren't in the danger zone. Look into Innovate widebands, the MTX-L is often recommended here.
Safc is OK to use, but I like ecmlink. It is a bit more costly, but you can do so much with it.

i would def get a wideband and a logger so u can monitor what is going on. also have you done a compression test and everything to make sure the motor is good and isnt on its way out the door. Better to be safe then sorry and then you end up blowing your motor cause u went to lean.

Did no one pick up on the wally 255? If you are going to run that fuel pump you will also need a AFPR because your stock one wont last long at all. Also If you go to that size fuel pump you should also look at rewiring it to make sure it is getting the proper voltage. I would recommend a wally 190 because you can still keep the stock FPR with that set up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back