The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Electric windows

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flavijo

Probationary Member
Nov 11, 2008
Zagreb, Europe
Hi to you all!

I'm running dsm 97 Eclipse and have manual windows :)

I would like to make it electric - so I need your advices, what to buy, where to buy - I don't want to make mistakes, buy wrong item or whatsoever...

Please advise me!

Thank you,

Dino

Being in Europe, your options will probably be limited. Aftermarket retrofits generally don't work well. Your best bet will be to obtain the door panels, switches, relays, actuators and wiring from a car that had power windows and locks from the factory.

get the whole door off any eclipse with power windows then just swap it and install the fuses for em, thats the best and easiest option, you could also swap everything inside the door but trying to align the window will be a b***h

get the whole door off any eclipse with power windows then just swap it and install the fuses for em, thats the best and easiest option, you could also swap everything inside the door but trying to align the window will be a b***h

I agree this would probably be the easiest way...

Yea getting some power window doors, and swapping them might be the easiest way.
How hard is it for you to find parts though?.. Either way getting some doors or buying all the necessary pieces to make it work will be expensive, being in Europe.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back