The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Eclipse 2g Spyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Concept_RS13

Probationary Member
Nov 16, 2017
Spain, Europe
Hii boys! The first things is that my english is very bad, hehehe, I'm from spain and this summer purchase this machine, is a 4G64 engine and thinking swap turbo.

Here any pics...
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Right...upgrade brake yet..I want upgrade the engine, my engine is a 4g64 but the maf come gst model and the ecu is black...but the Black ecu is only gst? Because my car have it? The maps/file ecu if same the gst?

Now only I have put a oversize radiator aluminium of gst model, this car come a/t but have conversión to manual...

So I bought a head 4g63 complete, my idea is put a intake manifold aluminium with big throttle body, manifold exhaust evo and turbo td05 20g, but the injector I don't know...

Any member help me?

20171121_083211.jpg

20171121_083216.jpg

20171121_083156.jpg

You can flash the Gst software onto your 4g64 n/t ecu, you would need the stock Gst injectors 450cc min.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi, any upgrade now hehehe, the intercooler and pipping are 3 inches, and the intercooler its side by side, for up spool and down lag, the injector is high impedance and throttle body also in 3 inches...

But I need our help, my ecu is black and year 98', also I buy knock sensor for add ecu, but I don't know if I reflash ecu with map turbo, the ecu read signal know sensor and work good....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back