The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM Shop Robbed in North Alabama

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6BoltSleeper

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Hey guys a buddy of mine's shop was robbed last night. AKA- Addicted Motorsports in Athens, AL. Mainly they just took electronics and 2g stuff. However, they took my old intercooler and piping, a t3/t4 50 trim turbo, an HKS boost gauge that is extremely rare, and a black 2g high rise spoiler with few scratches on it. I'll include pics of the intercooler and boost gauge, so if you hear of anything or see any of this merchandise, please let me know. I can't imagine this shop doing anybody wrong, and now they're definitely hurting. So, if you need anything done to your car or parts, hit these guys up and help them out. Thanks guys

Attachments

• 100_2448.jpg
    100_2448.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 100_2406.jpg
    100_2406.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 121
  • resizeboostgauge.jpg
    resizeboostgauge.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 190
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back