The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

dsm motorshop in sacramento

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franciszm98gst

Probationary Member
Dec 26, 2002
sacramento_ca
anyone who knows if there is a decent dsm shop here in sac? someone that knows what they are doin and where to get the parts? let me know... thanx

motorsports dynamic is pretty good. i've also seen some good work from sma performance.

when did they close. i was there no more than 2 months ago. they moved. but that was a while ago.

hahahaha. i just read my reply. ya, motorsport dynamics is closed. midnight performance however is still open. they are in rancho. my apologies.

- adrian

as are there no shows on nor cal? need help with locating a DSM shop

You want a DSM shop. FFTEC is the shop to go to. But depending on what you want done you may be a bit better off having a knowledgable DSMer in your area help you out. Or try and learn it yourself. FFTEC is pretty pricey but they really know there stuff.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back