The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM Meet March 1st - Daly City @ 7PM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booster-Shot

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2005
Napa, California
Well, since the other bay area meet thread was getting kind of full, here is the official thread for the meet going on Sunday March 1st. We will start meeting up at 7PM.

We are going to meet at the parking garage at:

2001 Junipero Serra Blvd, Daly City, CA 94014

2001 Junipero Serra Blvd, Daly City, CA 94014 - Google Maps

The parking garage is to the right.

There are a couple places to eat there so we can probably talk for a little bit and then head down to get some food.

Lets start a headcount so we can see all who is coming. If you have any friends that you want to bring along, bring them. :rocks:

1.Funwheeldrive

well they havent said yes but I'm 99% sure the two other 4g's will be down. so its me +2

well they havent said yes but I'm 99% sure the two other 4g's will be down. so its me +2

Cool, so you are going for sure?

I posted this on a local srt board and rsx board as well. Im not sure how many of them would actually go though.

Ok, cool.

1.Funwheeldrive
2.Killa_DSM (With another white 2g dsm)
3.MarkGuutz(+2)
4. A guy with an evo X(maybe)
5.Juanpac0
6.Djmixerx
7.Slvrdsm
8.Guy with an evo 8
9. Guy with an srt-8(maybe)

Werd! If its not raining we can chill at the top, but if it is we can just go to the covered floors.

I posted this on norcalforums.com as well.

Yeah, itll be nice to put a face to all these screen names haha.

Ill have to remember to bring my camera.

I should be there. Im going to try and try and get another 2 4g eclipse's. I see you guys there.

Whoever gets there first find a spot that has enough space for all of us. Of cousre someone will circle around to see if anyone is there first.

Ill probably end up there first. I live like two or three blocks away from the garage. :rocks:

Ill probably end up there first. I live like two or three blocks away from the garage. :rocks:

You should make a point of it to come late then and once you get there you should complain about how far of a drive it was. ROFL

LOL.. thats funny... its a pretty far drive for me.. but im down for a road trip... Ill have to make sure i bring my camera too... :thumb:

I'll be bringing my camera and tripod to the meet this time for some (hopefully) nice photos. :thumb:

hopefully it wont rain that bad, so at least we can give our cars baths. I don't know about you guys, but mine is filthy!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back