The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Meet/Birthday Party July 25 or July 26

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biglady112

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2004
Commerce City, Colorado
Well my birthday is coming near again. I am looking to have some people over to our new house. I have not had many over since we moved in early last year, and we have yet to try to entertain here.

The turn out does seem to get better and better each time I try to do this. Everyone is welcome. I am not biased if you show up in something other than a DSM. We may have my work cater(subway). We may have a mini barbeque.

Any help with food and drinks would be great. But we will try and pick up some thing anyway, as we would not mind having it a most of the day affair.

I just need help narrowing down a day as I am not sure what would work for everyone, and what would have the best turn out.

I am thinking either Saturday July 25 or Sunday July 26. Let me know what you guys think.

My address is

4425 East 94th Place
Thornton, Co 80229

We are looking to start the get together some time midday and go until people decide to head out.

Contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Steven Johnson
720-299-7057
[email protected]

Take some pix of the party. Hope all goes well. :)

What the ####? All I ever see is you guys pissing and moaning about how there are no meets and there is always low turnouts. I offer to have a meet at my house, and no one replies. There will be people here. I would just like for there to be that many more. Come on guys. Can I get any takers or anyone to get locked down for this?

Steven

Sorry I would attend but I work every weekend, Friday thru Monday and they're evening shifts too. I have this same problem setting up a work day for me on our local boards....

Paul

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back