The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM logo Decal / Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schmegma

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 23, 2008
arvada, Colorado
I can't find anything online any more. I'm looking for a dsm logo decal or sticker

I had one that I believe I bought off of dsmtalk a long long time ago.

It was great! It was the old eagle talon logo shape with the words dsm in the middle.

Anyone know where to get one?

Thanks all !

You could always find someone that does custom decals and then use almost any dsm logo you find on google, or draw up your own. No one else would have it, and more often than not, it's better than settling for something that already exists.

Hi,
I sale these on my site. I will post the link here. Hopefully I don’t cross the line on posting this.
Interesting. I was just trying to order a sticker set for one of the GSX I’m working one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back