The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM EVO Colt Mirage Avenger etc... Event on April 20th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt4G63 also

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 23, 2008
Tonawanda, New_York
I'm having an early spring meet at my shop on April 20th. The address is 15 Fillmore Ave. Tonawanda NY 14150.

I figure I'll start it at noon, and be there until whenever, probably around 6-7 pm.
There's room to fit around 15 cars in the lot, and there's a decent size lawn in the back for frisbee or whatever. Directly across the street is Longs Point Park, featuring the historic Erie Canal, a bike path, and the Longs Homestead Museum.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If I think of anything I'll add it here later.

Ps. I'm not real picky either, you can show up in whatever, as long as it has wheels or floats.

You can more than likely count me in.

Count me in but like the other meet on 5/4 will depend if the car is done

Worked on the car from 8 this morning until now. It's still in pieces and I may have a blown head gasket. She looks good though! So hopefully I will still be there.

Jordan, Im trying to get Arron to come so we can get a group driving up. If yours isn't done we could plan to swing by and pick you up

Sounds good to me. It should be alright, but thanks!

Thank you Dayo for helping me out with a few things. To bad nobody else showed up.

A few picture I took today

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back