The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G disconnecting door speaker

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin_97DSM

Probationary Member
Jun 19, 2019
Akron, Ohio
Hello, New member here. I have a 97' Eagle Talon ESI. Kind of lost on where to properly ask questions, so of course went to the newbie section. So, I have factory speakers in the front doors I am trying to take out and the plug to the speaker seems simple but also trying not to break it. It has two tabs you lift up, I am guessing, but the wires, nor the plug comes out. Any way I can get some guidance? Looking forward to grow with the community. Thank you.

Attachments

• 15609735749988119643428229778280.jpg
    15609735749988119643428229778280.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
I managed to get the plug off. I was pulling up on the top tab instead of pushing down to release the lock on it. Thank you!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back