The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

CMI at Sacramento Raceway

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groden aluminum rods= 12/22/07 7/18/09. RIP :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

DAMN!!!! after i saw this thing that is the only thing i can say LOL

Pat B. aka Turbotrix hit a new best time and mph and took the win! It was amazing!:hellyeah: the racing was close, good competition. I know there's vids of it, but it's early and they haven't been posted yet.
Thanks for telling me about this thread Dave.

By the way my SN is "TRIXTSI" over hereTurboTrix is an Evo company back east hehehe.

Its all good dave, that motor was long overdue for a blowout. I got over a year of abuse on it and I couldn't be happier.

I can't really pinpoint what went first though. I lost the datalog too. It has an error :ohdamn:
HOLY SHIET man OMG

I'm soooo sorry to see all that carnage Ted!

Suz that you won't even be able to look at the logs to see WTF what happened.........

Dave was mentioning a small shot was added to your set-up how was it running before that?

And congrats to TRIXTSI.
Thanks

Congrats on the win TRIXTSI!
Post up videos so we can see the action!!!
Thank you too!

Please go through the entire thread as Sean B. was able to post up some other vids from a diff angle :cool:

I'm stoked the car went [email protected] in the final round :hellyeah:

Car was running amazing. The motor was old and tired, this was already expected to happen. It ain't gonna be back for BOTI, but it'll be back this year around september or so. Congrats on the 10.1 pass Pat. 141 is movin! Are you still on the 35R?

Well Ted, if you ever needed practice JB welding stuff now you have plenty of parts to practice on. :thumb:

Car was running amazing. The motor was old and tired, this was already expected to happen. It ain't gonna be back for BOTI, but it'll be back this year around september or so. Congrats on the 10.1 pass Pat. 141 is movin! Are you still on the 35R?

Thanks Ted yes it's still the 35r i had on it from the beginning w/ the small .63 housing.

It seems to be holding up pretty good still :D

What ya got in store for the next motor set-up? PM if you don't care to share but also Dave and i were chatting about the the extent of the damage.

Do you know if the head and drivetrain are still usable?

Thanks Ted yes it's still the 35r i had on it from the beginning w/ the small .63 housing.

It seems to be holding up pretty good still :D

What ya got in store for the next motor set-up? PM if you don't care to share but also Dave and i were chatting about the the extent of the damage.

Do you know if the head and drivetrain are still usable?

The head needs a rework. Its not as bad as some honda heads I have seen. It looks repairable. The trans and everything else looks ok too. The next motor setup is still gonna be a 2.0L. Same concept, different brands.

Good work on the 35R Pat.

The head needs a rework. Its not as bad as some honda heads I have seen. It looks repairable. The trans and everything else looks ok too. The next motor setup is still gonna be a 2.0L. Same concept, different brands.

Good work on the 35R Pat.

Glad to hear you can salvage a lot of stuff :thumb:

Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back