The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

CLANK cant figure out whats causing it!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsu-luver

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2007
phoenix, Arizona
hey was up, as you see i have a 91 gsx, but any way i have this hardcore anoying clank!
whenever i let out in rev. or when i accel fast and/or then let off fast. im pretty shure it
is the u joint ### i can feel play when i get under the car, but then i called machv they said
the u joints should have play. i dont know what to do and i need some ideas. if youve had this prob tell me what you did......thanks peace :cry: :dsm:

Do not double-post the same problem, even if you give it a more descriptive thread title.

Please use proper grammar and spelling and explain your situation COMPLETELY before expecting us to diagnose a sound on the internet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back