The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Car meet @ Hooters 3/16/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxness

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2011
Chesapeake, Virginia
Ok, so we've decided to meet up and grab something to eat.

Place:
Hooters
8938 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32257

Jeremyisauu has a friend that works there that might be able to hook us up with a discount :thumb:

Date: Friday 3/16/12
Time: Meeting @ 4:30pm, eating @ 6:00pm

Like I said, I'm getting some custom piping made tomorrow, and I can't make it if the meet is too early.

Last edited:
Got my car going last night so I'm in, still need to tune it and tinker with a few misc things, but it's drivebable.

Ill check back to see if we get a time hammered out. I can't be out too late because I have to work in the morning, but I'll be there for a little while either way!

I should be at Stage 6 around 11ish to get my pipe started, so anytime mid-afternoon for the meet should be ok. I was thinking 3-4?

I dont get off till 4:30, home by 5, jump in DSM and drive there + Friday afternoon traffic, I could be there around 5:30-5:45.

If that doesn't work for everyone thats fine I'll show up as early as I can.

Meet @ 4:30, eat @ 6, got it

Piping is almost done, but my car is gonna be dirty, LOL

Haha, sorry to hear, what ended up going on? I was going to stop by But figured they could be a little more useful haha, But im ready for another meet, maybe an evening one, maybe food etc. . . . then a cruise? around, not too far just a nice drive.

No problem, happy to help out :) His lower intercooler pipe popped off the coupler, no big deal. We referred him to Stage 6 to get the ends rolled because the pipe is straight and they're gonna keep popping off it he goes into too much boost.

An evening meet would be cool, and with a little more planning more people are likely to show. Maybe plan something for a Friday or Saturday night?

No problem, happy to help out :) His lower intercooler pipe popped off the coupler, no big deal. We referred him to Stage 6 to get the ends rolled because the pipe is straight and they're gonna keep popping off it he goes into too much boost.

An evening meet would be cool, and with a little more planning more people are likely to show. Maybe plan something for a Friday or Saturday night?

Indeed. I was planning on having it done today, but it was a no go since i was up until 2 am straightening out my piping and such. An evening meet sounds awesome though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back