The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Car alarm/turbo timer in one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90CherryTSI

Banned Member
Jan 24, 2004
Austin, Texas
What brands do this? I found only one on ebay for 230 american but it's an AUS company...not so sure about that....

Clifford Intelliguard 6000 has a turbo timer in the alarm.You can buy cliffnet wizard and set everything up with a laptop.

Yes, it's an older design that isn't being made any more. Clifford was bought by DEI, and DEI completely changed teh clifford lines to match the Viper alarm line (heck the control box is identical, as I'm sure are all the add-ons). So, no more of the cool clifford alarm systems like the Intelliguard...

I discovered this when I'd gone looking for an Intelliguard 9000 last year, only to discover it was discontinued after the DEI purchase. Bleh.

checkout compustar...i think they have a couple models that do it.

i gota cheepo "cool start" remote starter.. that has a TT funtion. and im sure they make alarm moduals for it . the thing cost $60 no ebay.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back