The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Cant find seatbelt grommets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefire16

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 30, 2007
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I'm simply trying to find where I can get rubber grommets for the car seats. I'm making the racing harness I have fit the stock seats and have found write ups on How To however I just can't find the actual product myself. Again looking for square seat grommets.

Square seat gromets? Can you get a pick of where you would need them? Have you tried menards or usually some ace hardwares have different assortments of rubber gromets.

^^ I did find these last night actually after I posted. Was searching from my phone when I posted and when I got home on the computer was a little easier. The gentleman who did a write up said he got Corbeau's and they were only like $10 a piece... which would be nice spending $40 vs $80 (For 4 of them, 2 per seat)

Update: Got some order from Corbeau, they don't have them online I had to call and order them, only $10 a piece.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back