The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sold Built 2g Evo3 spec trans

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThunderChild

Supporting VIP
Jan 5, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Have a 2g 5 speed transmission and t-case for sale, came out of a 96 gsx.
Was rebuilt in 2003 by RRE with Evo 3 internals, save 5th gear, and a 4 spider differential. All OEM rebuild parts/consumables from Conicelli Mitsubishi were used.
Trans has ~5k miles on it as cars roof was crushed by rogue tire on freeway 8 months after rebuild/install. No drivetrain damage whatsoever.
I have all the receipts for the work done, parts used/purchased etc. As well as info in the accident, pictures, reports, etc.
T-case is stock.

As we all know, Evo 3 parts are no longer available, and this has low mile, close ratio 1-4th (and often exclaimed as the strongest gearset available) that has been time-capsuled for the past 14 years in a climate controlled garage until I purchased it in the summer of 2019.
Also have the shifter base and cables from the car, can include for an additional $100.

Shipping costs and PayPal fees will be the responsibility of the purchaser.

Will provide any info upon request. Please do not waste my time if you aren't serious about purchasing.

$3850+ shipping/PP fees.

Text 2082907584 for more info.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back