The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

BRAND NEW Angel eyes head lights for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty85

Probationary Member
May 2, 2013
garland, Texas
I am selling my brand new NEVER USED angel eyes head lights units, still in box!! With an HID ballast on both headlight units.
These headlights will make ANY Eclipse look wicked, mean, more new and show room quality!! For you guys that are looking to upgrade your old WORN out headlights that make your car look OLD and plain out out of date. If you want to make your car look up to date and modern these are the headlights you have been waiting for. Application on any Eclipse 97-99

You can contact hellen for more info at [email protected]
$199.00 O.B.O

thanks!

Attachments

• light 1.jpg
    light 1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 142
  • light 2.jpg
    light 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 126
  • light3.jpg
    light3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 143
  • light4.jpg
    light4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Actually....95-96 and 97-99 are different. Probably couldn't fit these on the 2gb bumper without some modification. Also, what type of ballasts and what K rating are the HID's?

i had my year wrong it's 97-99 you wont have to do any modifications. Simple instal. The ballast is i think 8k not very mechanicakky inclined,LOL.
But i'm selling because i sold my car and i have no use for them now, they are brand new, never even got the chance to instal them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back