The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Brake line question ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM4LIFE-AWD

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 6, 2009
Trois-Rivieres, QC_Canada
Ok I just received my new -03 ss brake lines to start from the master and go to the non-abs proportionnal valve. Also from the non-abs valve to the front caliper hose ... I want to tuck the ss line at the top of the firewall and it seems to be at the same high than the brake fluid reservoir ... I only want to know if I can do this or I have to place the line lower than the reservoir ? Will the fluid drain back in the reservoir if the line are a bit higher than the reservoir ? You get what I'm trying to say !?

Maybe it's a stupid question but I don't want to do it twice because I can't bleed the lines ...

Thanks

Pat Farly

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back