The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

body kit help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasteclispe

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 12, 2004
queens, New_York
I have not done much with my dsm over the past year. It’s been sitting in my driveway getting older and older. But I get very depressed every time I look at it. So I’m looking to start fixing it up. My first step is to buy a body kit. I just wanted to know if anyone can recommend any good sites that sell fiberglass body kits that actually fit the car. I have about $500-$600 to spend on the kit.

You can PM me if you would like I could help you out.

I just bought a blitz style body kit from extreme dimensions its not the best fitting kit at all there is alot of glass work to be done to make it fit right. This is not being molded just attached. I would personally buy a urethane kit in a heartbeat having experience with this now the fiberglass is a huge waste of money unless you are good with it and have alot of time it is a ton of work to do yourself.

TSIMonsteR said:
Skip the body kit and get the turbo kit from Slowboy, a nice paint job, and some nice rims and you;ll be set

ty for the advice, but the only reason I'm fixing my eclipse is because of all the dents on it. I hardly use it anyway. If i wanted a turbo dsm i would have just bought one. I would not spend thousands to turbo a non turbo car. It's funny how almost every post here ends in someone saying something about turbo. Either buy a turbo dsm or turbo your non turbo. A turbo had NOTHING to do with my question. I just want to know a good place to buy a bodykit. Anyone have any advice? It just upsets me to see my eclipse in the condition it's in. and I've always wanted a body kit anyway.

P.S. If i had thousands to spend to turbo a car it would be my G35 not my eclipse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back