The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best Shot of your DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

;)

that's a mean looking car!! nice shot!

### a Tease..LOL Next time open it up we need more light

Thanks!

Hopefully I can get some shots done in daylight this weekend. I still have some exterior stuff to do, but she came out fairly clean. The front end is not for looks though haha

Buddy with a decent camera took some shots after a cruise last night:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Buddy with a decent camera took some shots after a cruise last night:

Damn that thing is beastly!

Landspeed is your manifold ceramic coated silver? So itll always look like that?

Heres my best pic so far taken with iphone 5s not bad imo

I don't know that it's silver. Actually the guy wouldn't say what was in the glaze for either the matte black or "silver" bits. But so far about ~2 dozen heat cycles, WOT, etc. and it hasn't so much as faded.

Between the way it looks and how well it insulates I would definitely do it again if I had to.

The guy who took those pictures was feeling brave and put his hand on the hood over the turbo after we'd been out for a while.. didn't leave a melty hand-print so I followed suit. I would wager you could probably have touched the piping its self maybe a minute or two after shutdown.

That big old ETS billboard looks real good :D .. just like I told Kelvin the other day, for some reason what really stands out on these clean 2Gs is the crystal clear headlights. I've only seen maybe a handful of 1Gs with them.

I don't know that it's silver. Actually the guy wouldn't say what was in the glaze for either the matte black or "silver" bits. But so far about ~2 dozen heat cycles, WOT, etc. and it hasn't so much as faded.

Between the way it looks and how well it insulates I would definitely do it again if I had to.

The guy who took those pictures was feeling brave and put his hand on the hood over the turbo after we'd been out for a while.. didn't leave a melty hand-print so I followed suit. I would wager you could probably have touched the piping its self maybe a minute or two after shutdown.

That big old ETS billboard looks real good :D .. just like I told Kelvin the other day, for some reason what really stands out on these clean 2Gs is the crystal clear headlights. I've only seen maybe a handful of 1Gs with them.

Thanks, their new LOL well last year nee. Where did you get coated? I might do that someday after mine gets gnarley

Hey, I asked if it was Ok to play pages ago! :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back