The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Best shop in south florida/miami to tune my dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouzclik

Probationary Member
Jul 6, 2008
Miami, Florida
Hey guys,

Im probably gonna take my eclipse to Garry @ speed injected but I just wanted to confirm thats my best option. thx

Either that or they also have a shop a litte further down hallande beach blvd that's called american speed factory, it's a ferrari shop, but they also work on streets cars, they're awesome. They also have a dyno i believe.

in davie theres a place called rage tek they have a 2 wheel dyno the guys name is nemo he tuned my srt4 but he can tune anything

You can go to AWD motor sports. Pretty nifty little place. They seem to be well respected in the Evo community.

Speed Injected is probably the only reputable DSM shop here in South Florida. Garey has been in the game for a while. I'll let you know that Garey can be a pain to work with, sometimes he's not too friendly either...I don't mean to bash, just a heads up.

AWD Motorsports is more "Evo" oriented, not so much DSM. But Mike is an awesome guy, and he has the right people working for him. I'm not sure what you have to tune with, but one of his tuners, Derek, is a pretty good tuner and could probably help you out. He just tuned one of my friends Evo IX and made 390whp 415wtq on stock turbo with basic mods and E85.

well im working with a 97 GST, I hope he's not too expensive heh

Ive dealt with Gary For years now he's a good guy... Just call the shop before you go for dyno Time and make sure your is ready to be tuned.. Gary runs the shop and is a great resource however he's not there to button your car up so you can dyno it....

is speed injected closed down in 2021?
looks like they havent been active on facebook in about a year.
send a message and still isnt read.

I need a shop that can do a "soup to nuts" build and tune on dyno.
You keep bumping old threads when others have already answered the two you started...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back