The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Best date for next Union City meet?

Best date for next Union City meet

• April 26

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • May 3

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • May 10

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • May 17th

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EventsCo21XL

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 11, 2006
Bay Area, California
Hey everyone, sorry that I haven't posted anything in awhile. I wanted to see if we could setup the next meet in Union City. Here are the available dates for the meet.

There is one more Sunday in the month of April not counting today, so I'm just gonna list the last Sunday of the month and the Sundays in May. Also I know there are more Sundays than these four I listed but I just wanted to see what everyone thought. If you want the meet to be later in May, then just post it up.

Let me know what works out for everyone. Hope to hear from you all soon.

The 17th I'll more than likely be having my birthday BBQ. I say the 10th. The third is Cinco de Mayo weekend. I don't drive very much that weekend because cops are dicks to bald Mexicans during the festivities. Either way let me know.

The 17th I'll more than likely be having my birthday BBQ. I say the 10th. The third is Cinco de Mayo weekend. I don't drive very much that weekend because cops are dicks to bald Mexicans. Either way let me know.

ROFLROFLROFL

I'm down to go any sunday, as long as my car is running at the time. :thumb:

ya im down for whatever. i just voted for the 10th cause that's what had the most votes up to this point haha

LOL so it's it's looking like May 10th is gonna be the next meet date in Union City. Look forward to seeing you all there. We are gonna have dinner that night so can't wait. Peace out for now

I was just passing through looking for my old dsm buddies trying to see what meets were going on and I just saw that you guys were all voting for May 10th, thought I should mention that it is mother's day, in case anyone forgot and/or cared to know...

Okay since Mothers Day is on the 10th, does anyone have a problem with that meet date. If so, just post your feedback in here and lemme know so we could set another date. I figured since it was late in the day that we could get away with meeting that Sunday, but if not just let me know. Thank you everyone

taking the moms out during lunch too, so the night isnt a problem for me

I'm a girl, it's in my blood to remember stupid stuff like that haha...but if you guys plan on another day, you mind if I meet up with you guys, it's been a while since i've gone to a dsm meet?

I'm a girl, it's in my blood to remember stupid stuff like that haha...but if you guys plan on another day, you mind if I meet up with you guys, it's been a while since i've gone to a dsm meet?

Of course, anyone is welcome to come out to the meet. We had a guy come all the way from Stockton last time. Always nice to meet new faces.

LOL to everyone else, we gonna have dinner finally this time LOL. Lemme know was good everyone. Peace out for now

cool, did you guys have an idea as to where in union city the meet would be at? I just want to see what kind of drive I'd have...

DSM 93tsi: NP ;)

Jeff,

LEVAN $37 bumper FTW!!!

I didnt knew that there was a Levan here in SJ. heheh Thanks for letting me know. I just gotta hack it up some more.

DSM 93tsi: NP ;)

Jeff,

LEVAN $37 bumper FTW!!!

I didnt knew that there was a Levan here in SJ. heheh Thanks for letting me know. I just gotta hack it up some more.

That thing cost $37!!?

:aha:

Do they sell Talon 2gb front and back?

-Finally able to bring a dsm to this meet :sneaky:

$37 with my brothers special discount.

Original price is $45 out the door.

^ yup, that Levan.

No indent. Its flush

They dont have any talons parts. If they did. I would of bought that instead.

im down for the 10th too i will be coming from salinas a long ass drive but im down,maybe i can get some friends since thiers like 12 to 15 of us down here..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back