The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Becoming an Amsoil dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncdirtrider249

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2010
Wilmington, North_Carolina
So, with my new job, we are an Amsoil dealer. I got put in charge of making an order list of all the kinds of oil and everything else Amsoil sells, and what I think everyone would use. So, my question to you all is, what do you use? Haha, as blunt as that is, Amsoil has plenty of different products, and I want to have a wide variety of oils and lubricants, but I don't want them sitting on the shelves for forever. If this helps, I am working at a race car shop. It's called Transportation Impact Racing. We specialize in Miata and 240 based builds and projects. We race in the SCCA series, Chump Car series, and we now are in a partnership with Richard Petty Motorsports. So we do builds, swaps, paint and body, and a lot of other cool projects. So essentially, we're another speed shop/race team. So if anyone has any insight or anything you have personal experiences with regarding Amsoil, please reply! Thanks everyone!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back