The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Bay Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uh, well.... the SPONSORS page here shows San Rafael Mitsubishi (I guess I might have to mention they're in San Rafael :rolleyes: ), and Pro Street Industries over in Hayward just for starters. And the number of DSMs you see on the streets will show that many shops in the areas have worked on them, although I'd avoid the Mits shop in Brentwood like the plague, going by what they'd done to mine before I got it.

There was also one over on the Penninsula that got really good ratings, but I can't remember where it was.... San Mateo or San Bruno or dammit.

M&S Recyclers are all Mits and up here in Rancho Cambodia, and Road//Race Engineering is down in Santa Fe Springs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back