The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Bandimere Test 'N Tune Meet (9/1/2010)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_1466_

15+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2008
North Haledon, New_Jersey
Hey Everyone,

Hope to see you at the Test 'N Tune on Wed., September 1st! This will be a great opportunity to share tuning knowledge, driving skill, and to simply have a good time with other DSM owners/enthusiasts. This date gives everyone ample notice to prepare the car and to save for the entry fee. Our "rainout" date is Wednesday, September 8th. Please try to reply or PM me if you are planning on coming so I can update the attendance list for everyone. There are 11 of us so far and I hope to see 15!

Chris

Who's Coming:
1. _1466_
2. pyr0frk
3. my1997gsx (replacing clutch but should be)
4. confusionisbad
5. twinrice (waiting on axle)
6. turbotsi4life
7. TJCTalon
8. Project2G
9. DemonStreetMachine
10. Dark Horse
11. sbiggi/awd1990dsm
12. cshideler
13. shockracer
14. thiazole
15. Hubbazoot
16. 6-Bolt (maybe)

Here is another helpful link if you have never been to Bandimere. I'm looking forward to running a horrible ET... ROFL

Awesome, got that updated.

It's getting closer! Hope everyone's cars are running well :sneaky:

Mine or my brothers are both not running at the moment I'm just putting in a new clutch it will back together and good to go this weekend and my brothers car will hopefully be running by the event he broke a rear axle at PINKS ALL OUT so he is having one made!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bummed you both won't make it. The amazingly prepped track toasted his axle eh?

Does anyone happen to know the price of 100 oct. unleaded at the track right now?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back