The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

avenger 420A

Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesnow

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2002
MISSOULA, Montana
I was wondering if the 95 NT talons have the same exact engine as the 95 avenger? I have a 95 talon turbo but my girlfriend is getting a 95 avenger with the 4 cyl 2.0. If they have the same exact motor i could put the same parts on right?
thanks for all the help

im not sure if it is the 420a.... i do know that that year was manufactured by dsm so i'll bet the're will be interchangable parts

ummm... dude the second gens did have models with the 420a. Not the TSi but alot of 2g dsm's did have the 420a

Yes the n/t talon and the 4 cil avenger are the same engine so alot of the parts will be the same. If your car was a factory turbo though then nothing that you have will work with hers. If you have an aftermarket turbo on your talon, then yes the parts would be the same.

Originally posted by 91 NT Eclipse
Avenger--->420A
TSi--->4G63

COMPLETELY different motors.

reread the post, yes u can interchange parts, the engine bays are almost identical

Originally posted by widebodied

reread the post, yes u can interchange parts, the engine bays are almost identical

I read the freakin' post. He has a TURBO 95. 4G63. Why don't you two reread the post?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by thehyena
ummm... dude the second gens did have models with the 420a. Not the TSi but alot of 2g dsm's did have the 420a
This man knows his stuff.:rolleyes:

I sure am glad you're here to tell me these things.:rolleyes:

I read the freakin' post. He has a TURBO 95. 4G63. Why don't you two reread the post?:rolleyes:

reread the freakin post, hes asking about his girls car, which is a dodge avenger that has the 420a in it jackass. ;)

Originally posted by widebodied

reread the freakin post, hes asking about his girls car, which is a dodge avenger that has the 420a in it jackass. ;)

Yes, but his car is TURBO. What part of that did you miss?:shhh:

To clear up the confuson, i said i had a 95 eagle talon tsi. I didnt say anything about taking apart my engine and trying to put it in the avenger. i just wanted to know if it had the same exact engine as the 95 talon NT. so there

This man knows his stuff.:rolleyes:

I sure am glad you're here to tell me these things.:rolleyes:
maybe you should read all of what is posted before you let your little fingers go running around on your keyboard, like maybe read the post above mine....k buddy? :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back