The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Autometer gauges locations?

Please Support Morrison Fabrication

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gTalonAWD

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 9, 2003
KentuckyUS
I just got my new autometer gauges in the mail today! i have one question & i wouldf appreciate a quick response because right now im in my garage stuck trying to figure this out. The gauges are oil pressure & temp. Does anyone know where the senders go?

If I'm correct the oil pressure sender goes to the stock sender near the oil filter housing & the water temp sensor should go between the motor & the radiater on the upper coolent rubber hose. Someone please chime in soon if I'm wrong. I'd hate to screw this guy up.

Hey!OMG I didn't even realize what forum I was in! "Tuning"? Never thought I'd post here. Anyways...guess I'm finally boring of the hangout.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back