The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Atlanta DSM??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evers310

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2004
Atlanta, Georgia
Any DSM clubs in the Atlanta area? I have a '98 RS and a '99 GSX

where in atlanta are u at? i'm in alpharetta.

laserdsm said:
i live and own a custom shop in Gainesville, Ga feel free to come by the shop if your ever around Atlanta hwy right off of Jesse jewel pkwy almost to second light on the left :dsm: :talon: :laser: :rocks:

what shop? i am also in alpharetta

kerndog8 said:
what shop? i am also in alpharetta

i don't know the exact address but i can tell you how to get there if you are familiar with Gainesville OR I can meet you some where and you can fallow me to it if you are in serious need of some custom work for $$cheap$$. all work done in the shop is professional. I have been trained in paint, body, and custom fabrication.Will beat any price in Gainesville. (Sprayed FX customs) my name is josh. You can IM me or e-mail for a cell phone number if you want to reach me or get a price quote

body kits, wheels and tires,custom paint & graphics, show quality paint jobs if requested,multiple layer paint schemes, fiberglass work, SORRY NO COLLISION REPAIR, but will replace parts / OEM or aftermarket

[email protected]

Does anyone know if there are any DSM meets in or near Atlanta? My 6-bolt should be in soon and I'm itching to get her back out on the street.

I just found these guys 3 days ago. Go to www.gadsm.org :rocks: They seem like cool people and there is a meet this weekend:rocks: :talon: :dsm: :thumb:
I am going to be there and hope to see you as well :cool:

John:rocks: :talon: :thumb:

There is a meet in Nashville TN on July 30th at the Tennessee Titans Stadium(LP Field).

Where are the weekend hangouts in ATL? or anywhere withing an hour or two radious of Auburn for that matter...

I am in Kennesaw. I went to the local O'Reilly last week and there was a couple of guys with 2G's and 1G's. They told me that they meet up off of Barrett Pkwy at that new Walmart Fri and Sat night. They said that there are a couple of GVR4's as well (one white and one black). I thought I was the only one around here with a GVR4.

SO how does everything look in Atlanta now? I'm usually in the city or in Kennesaw at my friend's place. I'm here working on a film project. I just want to see some other DSMs.

Hey im late.. but i am VP of a car club in ATLANTA.. i drive a 1994 Galant. 4g64 boosted... doing 4g63 swap on my block soon.... anyone in ATL looking for a club text me 678-756-4113... we have few DSMs i would love more...

That seems to be very interesting thing to see that there are many owners of the DSM in Atlanta. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of atlanta auto repair shops that would fix up all the needs of the DSMers there for some upgrade or some good modifications of the vehicle.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back