1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Anyone know a good tuning shop, Houston to Pensacola

Posted by GSXReHab, Mar 4, 2012

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. GSXReHab

GSXReHab Probationary Member

Joined Feb 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Are there any good DSM shops around me. I'm in Baton Rouge, LA but I'd consider anywhere between Houston,TX and Pensacola, FL

2. stellhornata

stellhornata Proven Member

Joined May 3, 2009
    Olson, Indiana
    Shoot a call to NST in houston. They woul be able to point you in the right direction for sure. Awesome group of guys.

3. 1badpurple

1badpurple Proven Member

Joined Jul 15, 2010
    lillian, Alabama
    I work on a few of the local dsm's around here. But if your looking for actual tuning on the car then corr performance has an awd dyno and capability to tune with ecmlink, aem, haltech, etc.