The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone in the stl area wanna meet and ride?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I ran at MM last night in my grey 2g. Im down to cruise if you guys wanna meet up sometime. Also if you havent already, join gatewaydsm.org to meet more local dsmer's

Oh yeah dude I say stock manfold unless u got like 500+ hp. And I'll check that. My WGA should be on the out port of my mbc tho right? That's what it is now

kickasskid2087 said:
I ran at MM last night in my grey 2g. Im down to cruise if you guys wanna meet up sometime. Also if you havent already, join gatewaydsm.org to meet more local dsmer's

Dude I was talking to u, we were talking about u trying to run 12s it was close. I'm down dude text me! 3144376640

My WGA should be on the out port of my mbc tho right? That's what it is now

yeah. the side opposite the knob is the input from the compressor and the output is the one on the side. if that dont work pm me or something or go to the tech forums. and this is a mechanical boost controller right not an electric

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back