The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

anyone have a pic

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah, i like them and the blitz, but to many people have the blitz and i want an aggressive looking bumper. i dont really want the rounded ones. im thinkin of one of those front bumpers w/ invader sides and combat rear. im in the process of going looks right now. so, any help is greatly appreciated even if you know other kits to look at. thanx

that isnt a bad idea. up until you said it, i saw one price for it and it was ridiculous. but i found one thats not so bad. just have to decide which i like more now.

"WHAt you were all last week I am going to get those like now and stuff and sell your oem stuff woo hoo..."

No wonder they call u Krazy hehehhehehe

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back