The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone have a Defi oil/fuel pressure gauge?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yokotabrat

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 11, 2004
Longmont, Colorado
Anyone here have Defi gauges or know someone with them? I purchased an assortment of Autometer gauges and in the box was a sender that appears to not be an Autometer sender. A google search turned up one link that indicates it's a Defi oil pressure sender. Could someone with a Defi oil/fuel pressure gauge verify the part number on the sender for me? Mine says DFS007001. A picture would be great too if possible.

Also, what do the wires look like? The one I have has three wires, but has red male insulated spade connectors on two of the wires only (red and black). Could someone also verify this? Thanks!

I dont have one, but my buddy does (I forgot to finish my last post because I was happy about 1000 posts, yeah!) and his wires are the same as what you have.

Thanks! You wouldn't happen to be able to snag the part number off the sender? I just want to verify what I have.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back