The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

anybody tried this??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aem makes good stuff, but this seems kinda ricey to me, like "hey look at me, i can look at engine data on my IPHONE" it'd be kinda cool, but at the same time I'd rather save 100 and just have a gauge.

Dude that is awsome! If you can lay down the cash do it. Post back how you like it then. :)

that wouldn't be ricey at all... That actually serves a purpose. RICE would be having a gauge pod with clock and a thermometer in the pods. (I have seen that, at a car show even! LOLZ)

I heard ECMlink and a socketed eprom ecu from a 95 was the only thing you need. Why waste your cash on wideband when ecmlink can do much more

^

You need a Wideband to interface with your ECMLink.. ;3

Plus it's safer and allows you to properly tune. Don't ever pass up the chance to get a wideband. It's next on my list.

Dude that is awsome! If you can lay down the cash do it. Post back how you like it then. :)

that wouldn't be ricey at all... That actually serves a purpose. RICE would be having a gauge pod with clock and a thermometer in the pods. (I have seen that, at a car show even! LOLZ)

The idea is good, I dont like the look of 3 gauges going up the A piller, but at the same time, how annoying would it be if you are trying to get a reading and gf or buddies keep textin or callin you? I have an iphone and when ever I am using an app and somebody calls/texts it gets interupted...could be a pain in the ass....but I do really like the idea:hmm:

The idea is good, I dont like the look of 3 gauges going up the A piller, but at the same time, how annoying would it be if you are trying to get a reading and gf or buddies keep textin or callin you? I have an iphone and when ever I am using an app and somebody calls/texts it gets interupted...could be a pain in the ass....but I do really like the idea:hmm:

I agree, I wonder if it'd work with an ipod touch... Because it does say on most wifi systems

While you don't need a wideband just to use ECMLink ; it certainly does give you an advantage when tuning. :thumb:

Hah. ^^; thanks for pointing that out. I didn't really mean that you need it for ECMLink to work.. more that it's a NEED for tuning and it's better to interface it WITH ECMlink.

Hahah. I should have chosen the words for that statement better. Good thing you're there to make those corrections! ;3

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back