The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anybody tried this alarm system???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howdeyjake

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 28, 2005
prairie village, Kansas
Hey I was looking around on ebay searching "Eclipse" looking at all the cheap proaducts and found this-- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8050115348&fromMakeTrack=true ....My buddy has a Jetta key and my other buddy has a Audi key and those keys are baller! Has anyone had any experance with that perticular alarm system?? It is only like 60 bux so im not expecting much.....but it has to be better than the alarm system I have now(doesn't work at all, the only thing it does is get set off at all the wrong times and won't turn off because the button is just about broken). Just wondering if anyone recomends product. Thanks in advance!!

Jake

Well since we don't have chips in our keys, i don't think it would be a problem. Just make sure you get the key cut right. I've never heard of this kind of alarm but it looks like everything is there from the picture. Let me know if you end up getting it and how it works, I'm kinda interested

ok sure will....calling best buy later today to see how much instillation is to see if i shoudl buy it or not.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back