The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any meetings in Broward county FL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down...PM me but not too late so we can meet up then ride down there

Hey this Thursday anyone down for a meet at the hooters on University and Pines Blvd, im more than sure its not gonna be big but we can start making a routine every week and it'll eventually get bigger ^_^
Let me know:dsm::laser::talon::rocks:

Hey i can make it out tomorrow to that meet on hooters, LOL. Thing is i get out of work at 9 so if anything i will be able to get there at 9:30pm. Will you guys wait up ? I can also tell my friend to come over.

Great meet tonight btw not bad for the first night, 5 cars deep
MORE BROWARD!! LOL
Im gonna see if i talk to the guy in my neighborhood
Spread the word
Broward Dsm Is RISING!

Not bad for 5 cars on the very first newly started broward meet. Hopefully by next thursday we have even more cars. I'll be calling up a few people i know and spreading out the word as well.

well how about you guys come up with somewhere to meet that is somewhat closer to palm beach so that us in boca and a little farther north can come to as well. and i'm down for us invading towers one night, just let me know when and i'm there.

We are doing these meets every thursday.
Next thursday will be the next meet.

Ok how about this, to make it fair there is a hooters in Sunrise 3805 N University Dr, Sunrise, FL‎
Im pretty sure its a good middle for everyone. No? Maybe? Yes? Let me know...we still have till this Thursday to come up with somewhere.

Thats still about 40 minutes from me, kinda far. Any other suggestions? Im a few miles west of the Gateway exit on 95. How many people are looking to come to the meet once we decide a spot?

I can still go to the same hooters we have it set at, but if you are going to make it further north i won't be able to make it and i'm sure my other friends will get discouraged from going.
I say we keep it at this hooters and leave the dsm meets, which are held at the last sunday of each month, for the big dsm meet.

Well meet wasn't that bad. 9 dsm total went. We still were missign another good 2-3 DSM.
Next time i guess we can meet up at this same hooters for the poeple that are local, and then head up north like dsm mike cried about going, LOL, to meet up with the broward dsm'ers up there.
Anyone up for the next thursday meet in sunrise ?

depends where in sunrise. i killed more than a half tank of gas to get down there tonight hahahaha can't afford to keep goin too far south.

Dude mad props for that big dedication bro. I will talk to mike and arrange where we can do the next broward dsm meet for you guys.

As for the Authentic BIG DSM meet, it will be held at tropical park august 30 and we will meet there at 12, and later ride out to markham park.

2nd Broward DSM Meet Pics
Sorry the pics aren't the best quality, brought my sidekick not a camera LOL Next time
:thumb:
LOL except for the honda, exceptional dsm's were there:D

Attachments

• IMG00342.jpg
    IMG00342.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG00343.jpg
    IMG00343.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG00344.jpg
    IMG00344.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG00345.jpg
    IMG00345.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG00346.jpg
    IMG00346.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG00347.jpg
    IMG00347.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG00348.jpg
    IMG00348.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG00349.jpg
    IMG00349.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG00350.jpg
    IMG00350.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG00351.jpg
    IMG00351.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG00352.jpg
    IMG00352.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG00353.jpg
    IMG00353.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back