The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

another wont start (flooding)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugly95TSi

Probationary Member
Aug 10, 2004
spangdahlem, Europe
ok got a slight problem. damn car wont start. now when i crank the car over it floods out the engine. but when i disconect the fuel pump it will start and run for about 30 seconds then die. when i hook up the fuel pump it will flood out again....erg. so i start the car without the fuel pump connected and try to hook the fuel pump up it stumbles and dies(flooded again)! so far the only mod ive got to the fuel system is the 10 guage rewire but it ran perfectly fine before this i swaped my fuel press regulator out and it still does this. ive had a few sugestions could it be the cas and/or the throtle positions sensor?

Mods list
6 bolt swap with 1g hed and intake with map sensor instaled on intake, 17c frank jr @15 psi, turbo xs duelstage boost controler and blow off valve, no emisions crap.
95 TSi FWD

i think that i fixed it starts now that i changed the coolent temp sensor. hmm. :thumb:

Sounds like FIAV was getting faked out by bad Temp Sensor - I shoulda mentioned that possibilty - Thanx for updating us - so few guys do that when they get a fix... :thumb:

ugly95TSi said:
i think that i fixed it starts now that i changed the coolent temp sensor. hmm. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back