The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

? about lucas 550's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmkauai

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Hey all dsmers I got a question about the insulators for my Fic lucas 550's. I got a new set of orings and insulators the other day for them, because when I installed them awhile back and used the ones off my stockers. So anyway wanted to change them so I was safe. So I order the set from fic which is where my friend who sold them to me got them from. I noticed the bottom insulator doesnt fit in the head side perfect like the stock insulators they are smaller for some reason. Anyone seen this before, it just seems wrong and like they wouldn't seal right. The order form says for dsm and I also emailed fic the question but won't get a response till Monday. So just thought I'd ask all you helpful folks here, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless

The lucas injectors use OEM orings, and insulators. Lucas if im not mistaking is the same thing as RC.

If the part number on your injectors is PL8-550 then you need OEM stuff

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back