The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

98 GS Spyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, that's one of the things I noticed. No harness plug for that module on my harness that I can see. Slightly annoying, but I'm not afraid of working around it. Thanks for the link, I'll see what I can do.

With the GST harness, you shouldn't need this module. Check for power at the fuel pump while cranking the starter.

With the GST harness, you shouldn't need this module. Check for power at the fuel pump while cranking the starter.
I will once I get a chance. But so far, I've pulled the fuel feed line from the rail, and it's bone dry, doesn't even smell like gas. Also, I've got no gauge lighting, which I found strange.

If anyone out here is following this, I promise it's not dead... yet..

I recently changed industries and have not had the time to work on my baby.

Now that I'll be home more often, I'm hoping to finish this up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back