The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

95 GS-T new to the dsm scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95 GS-T

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 21, 2011
San Clemente, California
just wanted to say that i have recently bought my first DSM, its a 95 GS-T. it needs some love. well see what happens with it. im running a FP big T-28 on stock boost. i've heard that the next things i should do are injectors and a front mount? any feed back?

just make sure that everything is healthy enough for more boost. change your timing belt if you don't know when it was last done while doing that you could change your lifters if they're not the newer revised lifters (not necessary but will take care of the tick if you got one). basically just make sure all the maintenance is up to date. maybe look into an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and make sure you have all the gauges that you need. even if you don't plan to do a whole lot to your car having a data logger would be helpful if you don't want to drop the money on dsmlink or something like that.

welcome and enjoy your dsm. there is alot to learn about it:thumb:

yeah i just had the engine rebuilt, new oil pump, water pump, head studs, timing belt, head gasket, pistons, rings, ect ect

actually does anyone know where i can get a 95 bumper cover and hood? silver ??

is there anyway to tell if i have an EPROM or not with out taking off the cover?

You can look at the cover to the ECU and in the lower right hand corner of the label there is a letter, if it is E then you may have an Eprom. The reason I say may is because it is possible someone swapped the cover.

Just pull it open to make sure. Part of owning a DSM is not half assing anything because you'll pay for it if you do.

Here is a link:
http://www.dsmlink.com/wiki/epromid

Welcome to the DSM Community, and make sure you read the forum rules!

EVO 4G CM7 Overclocked

Welcome, in my opinion id get a walbro 255 fuel pump first before injector then a fmic and exhaust. normandy junkyard has dsms in there sometimes and there prices are better then main street.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
yeah i just had the engine rebuilt, new oil pump, water pump, head studs, timing belt, head gasket, pistons, rings, ect ect

actually does anyone know where i can get a 95 bumper cover and hood? silver ??

is there anyway to tell if i have an EPROM or not with out taking off the cover?

its a 95 you have a eprom now all you need is dsm link and a pair of 680's a front mount make sure you have an egt gauge and air fuel and a 255 wally fuel pump and you should be good to go

Welcome to the scene budro,

the pick and pull yard over here off Main Street across from the zoo..

They have 3 there you can check their website for the pics of them.

How bad is the bumper, I mean is it intact?

The reason I ask is I'm going to be repairing my front bumper, it's the cheapest alternative. I'm trying to keep it all "stock" but I thought I could use someone as my guinea pig before I do mine =) Since you have a fresh build do T-Belt and H20 pump at every 60K there after. I do mine between 52K to 54K, because, I don't like surprises.

The more you read up on mods, make a list and do the easy ones first. If you have previous experience with cars then you should be o.k. If this is your first car and you don't know what a "schematic diagram" is, then your in for a learning experience.

Glad you invested in a DSM. Each penny you put into that vehicle will only increase it's value. It will last 20 years if you take good care of it. You need a "service manual" PM me and I will direct you to where you can find a set.

yeah, i got a front bumper finally, its the stock 95 cut out to hold a front mount, but looks like trash. the Ecu cover does have a E on it, but i havent checked inside of the cover to actually make sure. sorry for the delayed reply.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back