The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

91 talon awd tsi for sale!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsidsm91

Probationary Member
Feb 3, 2010
oley, Pennsylvania
EAGLE Talon TSI all wheel drive MONSTER. This car has had a ton of upgrades. Starting with the suspenion Koni full adjustables on the rear with Eiback springs 800 lbs spring rate. On the front Eiback springs 450 lbs rate with monroe sport struts. all new pads and rotors, about 5000 miles old, braided steel brake lines, motegi 16in. wheels with sumitoyo rubber 6/32 tread on them about half meat. I have a camber kit for the rear which I haven't installed yet. The engine consists of a New 7 bolt mitzubishi short block and a freshened up head. This engine has 15,000 on it since installed. The turbo is a stock 16g that has been ported and clipped by Busher racing, as well the manifold has been ported to match the housing. The exhaust is a 3in from the turbo to the muffler. The exhaust is magnaflow . Everything works and drives like it should. I have a apexi fuel computer with upgraded fuel pump 255gph wellburo 2nd GEN throttle body and evo headers This car is not for the weak. It makes 320BWHP on a dyno jet dyno,with pump gas and 18 psi of boost. The car with c-16 and larger injectors makes 450 with out breaking a sweat. The car will be sold with out warranty ALL sales are final. Please feel free to ask questions. Also things to note the car has a Greddy blowoff RS model, Griffin custom radiator, new alternator, new battery, new stearing rack,new tie rod ends,and motor mounts, the paint job on the car is about 4 or 5 weeks old.....also note car has 272 cams

LOOKING FOR $3800 OBO have pics on my my profile

FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME..............6106217207 names ED

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back