1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 7 bolts heads, injectors, valve covers, ect

Posted by Sluezy, Sep 17, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Sluezy

Sluezy Probationary Member

Joined Nov 15, 2018
    Spring valley, California
    Hi, I have a bunch of extra parts lying around. Let me know what you need.
    2 7 bolt bare heads. Can be assembled with parts or left bare. One head is towards the end of its life. $150 for that one. And the other looks virgin or maybe milled once
    I have a bunch of stock valve train. Valves, springs, lifters, ect. Let me know if you need anything.
    Have some stainless valves for the exhaust. Stock size $90
    Have 2 sets of stock cams in rough shape could probably just be polished or maybe used as cores for regrinds. I can get some pictures if interested
    2 valve covers. One in perfect stock condition and one with an fittings. $100
    Deatschwerks 1000cc low impedance injectors . Basically new, only removed them from the packaging. $200
    Stock 88mm crank, needs a polish. Stock journal size. $50
    4 port oil catch can with an fittings and lines.
    Also have some more random parts. Lots or stock stuff just ask I might have it

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  2. Sluezy

Sluezy Probationary Member

Joined Nov 15, 2018
    Spring valley, California
    Bump