The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

6 bolt 4g64 2.4 pistons

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzyjay

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 27, 2003
South_CarolinaUS
I am trying to find pistons for the 6 bolt 4g64 2.4 short block all I can come up with is Wiseco. Not that they are bad piston but I like to have a choice. Put part number if you know of a piston I can use.

Email Mike @ SBR... he got me hooked up with some 8.5:1 CR "CP" custom pistons for my 6-bolt 4g64 build. I specifically requested them to have both compression ring grooves to be 1.5mm thick (something I really liked about the set of Arias that I had for my old 2.3L setup). Unlike the Wiesco stroker pistons that only offered 1.5mm top and 1.2mm ring grooves (At least for the 2.3L stroker configuration).
So far (~1k miles on the 4g64) they are holding up fine!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back