The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G 4G63 non turbo with bad miss at 3200-4000 rpm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkheasley

Proven Member
Jan 25, 2014
marietta, Ohio
I have a 91 eclipse and since the day I bought the car its always had a miss. I've searched every forum on here and can't find anything for this. The motor cuts out like its hitting the rev limiter at 3200 rpm's and around 4000 it takes off and runs perfect. I used this car strictly for racing so I usually can keep the rpm's up there with no issues but restarts sure suck. Parts I've changed so far that didn't help are coil packs, ignition module, plugs and wires, cams, ecu, tps, maf, head and gasket, intake gasket, injectors,fuel rail, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator. If you know of a post that may help me out or have any advise I wanna here it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back