The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

4500 rpm idle with dsmlink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastlaser

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2003
glendora, New_Jersey
Car is a built 2g 7 bolt. Fic 1000cc injectors, fp set at 43psi, walbro, hks 272s,dsmlink 2g mas air. Im helping out a friend and ive gone over most of the car. Finally i unplugged the mas air flow sensor and the car idled down, and i was able to scale the global and dead time and get it to idle at 800-1000 rpms. As soon as i plug in the 2g mas it goes right up to 4500 again. Its driveable with it unplugged. The car runs like shit at idle though, and it doesnt seem like its running smooth till 3k were the idle smooths out and drives normal. Under that it sounds like its missing. I got a code for p1300 ignition timing adjustment circuit malfuntion? Ofcourse with the mas air unplugged i get barometric pressure/air intake temp, and mas codes but no p1300.

Any ideas, thoughts or insite on maybe the next step. I have also switched out mas airs and got the same issue

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back