1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

420a overflow bottle

Posted by 95'RS-T, Sep 4, 2009

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. 95'RS-T

95'RS-T Proven Member

Joined Mar 10, 2009
    Germansville, Pennsylvania
    my car did not have a over flow bottle when i got it, so i got a stock one now and have no idea where to bolt it or how it goes on. It seems as if it should slide on the power steering bottle but there's nothing there for it to slide on to does anyone have any pics or info on how to install this? its a 420a btw

383  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  2. poonman

poonman Proven Member

Joined May 19, 2006
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    There should be a metal bracket on the side of the engine mount. The bracket sticks strait up and the tank slides down it.

309  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. 95'RS-T

95'RS-T Proven Member

Joined Mar 10, 2009
    Germansville, Pennsylvania
    ok thanks my car does not have that bracket so it looks like a trip to the junk yard today

383  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM