The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2ga Blitz Front Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiousECLIPSE

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2004
Mankato-Area, Minnesota
I'm looking for a decent-priced Blitz front bumper for a 95 Talon that won't take any modification. I have looked around, but the bumpers are kind of high-priced and the cheaper ones are on pretty shady websites. So if anyone around here has gotten one for their 2ga, help me out. :cool:

The first person to go "KEEP IT STOCK!!!111oneoneeleven" gets castrated with a wooden spoon.

Viscious, with a wooden spoon man come one at least make it plastic. It has to be sanitary now. Anyways just get an eclipse one. Then go on ebay or wherever and get some 97-99 angel eye projectors or black housed headlights. Problem solved.

Great job at reading the bulk of my post.

#1. I realize a 95-96 Eclipse bumper would fit. That's why I just said 2ga.
#2. I also said I didn't want to do any modification. That includes headlights.

Sorry, that website has "95-99" only. Which more often than not means 97-99/ :(

Thanks anyways.

audiousECLIPSE said:
Sorry, that website has "95-99" only. Which more often than not means 97-99/ :(

Thanks anyways.

Ok look here at this link: http://www.aftermarketkits.com/product_info.php/cPath/20_364_270_1422/products_id/63

I would contact them and ask becuase when you go to that link and that is the full body kit it asks you right there if you want 95-96 or 97-99. But it doesnt ask for just the front bumper. So call them or E-mail them or something and im sure they can get what you need.

Be carefull. Even when it says 95-96 usually it is the 97-99 style. Trust me. Both of my bumpers were 95-96 and actually ended up being the 97-99 fit.

Your better off just buying new lights and going with the 97-99 look..........like me! :thumb:

audiousECLIPSE said:
Great job at reading the bulk of my post.

#1. I realize a 95-96 Eclipse bumper would fit. That's why I just said 2ga.
#2. I also said I didn't want to do any modification. That includes headlights.

You call head lamps a mod?! There are 2bolts holding on each. :laugh: By the way the 2ga bumper is the 95-96 style. The 2gb is the 97-99. :thumb:

volcom121 said:
You call head lamps a mod?! There are 2bolts holding on each. :laugh: By the way the 2ga bumper is the 95-96 style. The 2gb is the 97-99. :thumb:

And a nice $200. And I know that 2ga means 95-96. I have a 95 Talon :thumb: . Thanks for being a smartass. Next.

volcom121 said:

Actually there's 4 but whatever.

i would suggest just get the 97-99 bumper and keep your 2ga lights till you get money to buy projectors. If you get a 97-99 bumper it will cover a little bit of the 2ga lights since they are slightly longer/bigger. It will give it a 97-99 look. Just paint the inside of your headlights black which can be done VERY VERY easily. They look just like 97-99 oem headlights. With the 97-99 bumper covering your headlights , you cant really tell if you have 2ga headlights or 2gb headlights unless you look really close. if your trying to save some money now and spend it later in a few months, this would be the thing to do. If your going for a show car then you WILL need a 95-96 bumper style kit. I am currently getting my bodykit installed. Its a Streetfighter front, blitz sides and rear. I just went to the body shop a couple of hrs back and took some pics with my phone camera. I still have 2Ga headlights there.
Im sure this doesnt answer your question as to where you could get the 2ga blitz front bumper from but its just a suggest.
pic :

(okay shit, i just looked at the pics i took , i thought i took a very front pic to but its kinda sideways, might still help)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey,
How much are you looking to spend on the bumper? Where are you located? I found a site that sells blitz bumpers specifically for 95-96. A friend of mine got one from their, was of surprisingly good quality. The front bumper alone is 515$ shipped, but they are running a special on tthe whole kit not for 900$ shipped, 800$ picked up. Good luck finding out, post some pics when you get done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back